Year 12 Accounting
Teacher in Charge: J. Lang
What will I learn?
- Processing accounting information manually and by computer
- Accounting Systems
- Financial statements for a sole trader and community organisation
- Analysis and interpretation
- Explain accounting terminology
- Process financial information into journals and ledgers
- Classify and report financial information
- Calculate and Interpret percentages and ratios and make recommendations
- Prepare a report analysing a subsystem
Suits Students who:
- Like to build layers of information and piece it together
- See a future in business, banking, tourism, money management, business ownership.
Contributions and Equipment
1 Pocket Calculator
Workbook - (Optional) available at Officemax
Recommended Prior Learning
11 Accounting - Manage my business (11ACCB)
This course is eligible for subject endorsement.
Total Credits Available: 19 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 9 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 10 credits.