Level 2 Drama - Performing Arts Technologies
This full year course will offer students the opportunity to select at least THREE substantial Performing Arts Technology units from the following possibilities:
- Design a set item (Level 2)
- Design and construct a stage prop (Level 2)
- Make-up design and application (Level 2)
- Costume design (Level 2)
- Lighting Design (Level 2)
- Assistant Stage Management (Level 2)
- Set construction skills (Level 3)
In conjunction with these, all students will also be required to take a third unit involving the learning and use of Set Construction skills.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
1 x large design drawing books
Total Credits Available: 20 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 20 credits.