Year 10 Accounting
Teacher in Charge:
This course focuses on accounting for individuals and businesses. You will start with a personal accounting focus and build on this knowledge to understand the Financial Statements prepared by a sole trader business.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Communication Skills- explain accounting terminology
- Basic accounting concepts relating to income, expenses, assets, liabilities and equity
- Technology use- understand and use spreadsheets for all accounting activities
- How to prepare budgets and Statement of Affairs for an individual and the Income Statements and Statement of Financial Position for a business
- Information use - classify/code, report and process financial information
- Use source documents to process and analyse transactions.
- Interpersonal skills- group collaboration using research skills
- Decision making and budgeting- plan a dinner party and a family holiday
Year 10, Business, Money and the Economy
1 1B8 Exercise book