Year 10 Accounting
Teacher in Charge:
This course focuses on accounting for individuals and businesses. You will start with a personal accounting focus and build on this knowledge to understand the Financial Statements prepared by a sole trader business.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Communication Skills- explain accounting terminology.
- Basic accounting concepts relating to income, expenses, assets, liabilities and equity.
- Technology use- understand and use Spreadsheets for all accounting activities.
- How to prepare Budgets and Statement of Affairs for an individua, and the Income Statements and Statement of Financial Position for a business.
- Information use - classify/code, report and process financial information.
- Use source documents to process and analyse transactions.
- Interpersonal skills- group collaboration using research skills.
- Decision making and Budgeting- Plan a dinner party and a family holiday.
Year 10, Business, Money and the Economy
1 1B8 Exercise book