Year 11 Campaign for Change
Teacher in Charge:
A collaborative course with learning in both Health and Visual Art (Design and Moving Image).
In this course students will learn how to take action to promote health by planning and implementing a health promotional campaign in relation to a chosen health issue. Students will learn to use Adobe Creative Suite to develop a range of engaging and thought provoking promotional material. For example: Infographic, poster, publication, moving image.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Collaboration - develop collaborative skills through group planning and implementation.
- Students will work collaboratively, applying interpersonal skills in small groups to make a difference around relevant health issues.
- Interpersonal skills - develop and build on interpersonal skills to use in the school and community.
- Students will learn how to create a range of promotional material to promote their health issue.
- Communication - develop the ability to communicate effectively to promote a health issue.
- Understanding the underlying concepts of health education.
- Develop skills when using the Adobe Creative Suite and design conventions to create engaging design solutions.
- Critical thinking skills - exploring the bigger picture of current health issues.
Year 11, Health