Level 2 Accounting
Teacher in Charge:
Students will further their understanding of the financial world as it affects businesses and develop skills that will enable them to cope with the complexities of modern financial management.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Technology use- Process accounting information using an accounting software package.
- How financial information is coded, recorded and presented in a computerised perpetual inventory system.
- Information use- Process financial information for an entity’s Accounts Receivable subsystem.
- Accounts Receivable subsystem- Process transactions in a subsidiary ledger and prepare a report analysing the subsystem.
- Information use- Prepare and understand Financial Statements.
- How to prepare Balance Day adjustments and Financial Statements for Income, Position and Cash Flow.
- Critical Thinking- Interpret Financial Statements using percentages and ratios and make recommendations.
- Interpret accounting information which examines Financial Performance, Financial Position and Management effectiveness.
Business, Money and the Economy, Seniors
1 A4 Lined Refill Pad. Workbooks - (Optional) available from Officemax