|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Interpersonal Skills – collaboration, self-directed learning, effective communication, and how to contribute positively.
- World Tourist Destinations – learn about popular places, landmarks, attractions and activities around the world.
- Personal Qualities – self-responsibility, self-discipline and a willingness to learn.
- Work Roles in the Industry – learn about different career pathways in the industry.
- Workplace Qualities – time management, to use a variety of sources to gain information, to use technology appropriately and to problem solve.
- Business of Tourism – learn about how businesses operate and change to meet tourist’s needs.
- Mapping and Data Interpretation
- Impacts of Tourism on the Environment – learn about how tourism can have positive and negative impacts on our environment.
- History of World Tourism and New Zealand Tourism – learn about how tourism has changed over time.