Year 10 Creative Digital Technology
Teacher in Charge:
Students will engage in a variety of creative learning activities and gain skills using a range of technologies. Included will be character design, game concept design and 3D printing. Website design and modifying a robot to compete in a challenge will also be included. Students will have the opportunity to choose a project to develop; some may focus on digital design, while others may focus on coding or game design.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Use the design process to explore options, develop ideas and present an outcome.
- Character design and game art (Adobe/pixel art)
- Computational thinking and problem solving - create algorithms, test and debug.
- Game programming (Minecraft/platformer)
- Digital skills - be able to select from an increasing range of applications to develop outcomes for particular purposes.
- Design a simple webpage (html code)
- Creativity - explore possibilities and create original outcomes.
Year 10, Technology
Detailed Course Outline
A4 visual diary. Headphones. Pencils and pens.