Year 10 Creative Digital Technologies
Teacher in Charge:
Students will be introduced to designing games and characters, 3D modelling, websites and programming. They will undertake several small projects to experience using a variety of applications. In the second term, students will be able to choose what kind of project they want to focus on, then design and develop it into a finished outcome.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Digital technologies: develop confidence and skills using a range of digital tools and processes.
Students will choose to focus on one of these for their main project :
- Game and character design.
- Modelling and 3D prints.
- Create a small webpage.
- Code a simple game or code the music.
- Programming et. Python guessing game, madlibs.
- Creative thinking: use imagination to produce original ideas and outcomes.
- Technology design process: explore options, develop ideas, test and evaluate ideas and outcomes.
- Computational thinking: apply problem solving to code, test and debug programs.
Year 10, Technology
Detailed Course Outline