Year 10 Mathematics
Teacher in Charge:
Students cover all Level 5 mathematics achievement objectives across Year 9 & 10. Students will have the opportunity to build understanding and confidence through solving problems in a range of contexts.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Develop your understanding of proportional thinking including fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Reason and solve problems.
- Solve problems in Algebra and manipulate algebraic expressions.
- Use Statistics and Probability to make sense of chance and data.
- Solve geometric problems with Right-Angled Triangles and Transformations.
2 x 1E5 exercise books, Scientific/Graphics calculator