Year 11 Enterprise -Business builder
Teacher in Charge:
Enterprise Business Builder focuses on idea generation and design thinking so there is time and opportunity to learn and practise innovative thinking techniques. Great businesses evolve from understanding what people need, and developing workable solutions that their customers value. Students have the opportunity to run their own business and apply their knowledge.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Thinking creatively, Design thinking, and innovation techniques.
- Idea generation techniques and product development.
- Lean canvas business planning tools.
- Team challenges to create and innovate.
- Critical thinking including problem solving strategies and decision making approaches.
- Market segmentation and creating typical customer profiles.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative and responsibility as well as interpersonal skills of teamwork, responding to customer need and respecting differences.
- Groups work to plan and operate an innovative enterprise where they have the exciting opportunity to use their own student business to learn the tools for success in: business planning, production and marketing.
Year 11, Business, Money and the Economy
1 Ring Binder
1 Set of Dividers
1 A4 Lined Refill Pad