Year 11 Money Smart
Teacher in Charge:
This course looks at some practical money concepts including making a considered financial decision, producing financial statements for a community organisation and a look at investments and debt. Students will develop a financial awareness of how to use money wisely and be aware of future consequences.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Research primary and secondary sources.
- How to make a financial decision for someone else.
- Make reasoned rational decisions.
- Learn the basics of accounting to produce financial statements.
- Communicating economic ideas and opinions through critical thinking.
- What are shares? Buy and sell shares in a virtual world.
- Understanding kiwisaver, shares, property and other investment options.
Year 11, Business, Money and the Economy
1 A4 Lined Refill Pad