Level 2 Mathematics with Statistics
Teacher in Charge:
The ability to understand and interpret data is increasingly valued. This course allows students to complete statistical investigations, simulations and develop their understanding of chance and probability.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Critical thinking- Be able to illustrate your mathematical thinking visually and to demonstrate mathematical curiosity by asking mathematical questions.
- Investigates chance and data through probability models, simulations and a statistical investigation.
- Use and analyse information.
- Uses the sine and cosine rule to solve problems in non-right angled triangles.
- Solve problems using Networks.
2 x 1E5 exercise books.
A Casio Graphics FX9750 calculator is strongly recommended