Level 3 Hospitality
Teacher in Charge:
In Level 3 Hospitality students will develop interpersonal relationships in order to implement research and time management skills to negotiate and plan a wide variety of dishes that demonstrate practical cookery techniques. Students will develop knowledge of culinary terms and cookery methods across a wide range of ingredients.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Personal qualities- negotiate with classmates and teachers to plan and execute challenging dishes. Working together to cater for a wide range of dietary needs.
- Cookery methods and techniques over a wide variety of ingredients.
- Resource management- organise time, ingredients, budget, seasonality and information to complete all practical assessment opportunities.
- Food safety practices and knowledge.
- Information use and management- discern and research information from appropriate websites/blogs/videos/books to deepen culinary terminology and ingredient knowledge.
- Culinary terminology and application over a wider range of ingredients.
- Technology use- manage devices to successfully display and present information researched. Use correct cookery equipment to maximise cookery techniques.
- Catering to diverse dietary needs.
Foods and Hospitality, Seniors
Pen, scissors, glue.
Fully covered shoes