Level 3 Mathematics with Statistics and Probability*
Teacher in Charge:
The ability to understand and interpret data is increasingly valued today. Students in this course will complete statistical investigations and develop their understanding of probability and probability distributions.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Critical thinking- Be able to illustrate your mathematical thinking visually and to demonstrate mathematical curiosity by asking mathematical questions.
- Investigates bivariate and multivariate data by completing an investigation using the PPDAC cycles.
- Use and analyse information.
- Solve problems using linear programming.
- Develop concepts of probability and probability distributions.
1E5 exercise books.
A Casio Graphics FX9750 calculator is strongly recommended