Level 3 Mathematics with Calculus*
Teacher in Charge:
This course is for students who wish to study calculus and algebra in greater depth. Students will develop their understanding of differentiation and integration and their applications. They will extend their knowledge of algebra into complex numbers.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Critical thinking- Be able to illustrate your mathematical thinking visually and to demonstrate mathematical curiosity by asking mathematical questions.
- Develop your understanding of algebraic notation and expressions including complex numbers.
- Reason - be able to demonstrate a set of logical steps to their solution.
- Draw and interpret trigonometric graphs.
- Use calculus to understand problems involving rates of change and gradient.
- Solve problems using integration.
1E5 exercise books.
A Casio Graphics FX9750 calculator is strongly recommended