Level 3 Mathematics and Statistics*
Teacher in Charge:
Students will develop their understanding of statistical data, completing bivariate and time series investigations and learning to evaluate statistical reports. They will use mathematical applications to answer problems with linear programming and simultaneous equations.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Critical thinking- Be able to illustrate your mathematical thinking visually and to demonstrate mathematical curiosity by asking mathematical questions.
- Investigates bivariate and time series data by completing an investigation using the PPDAC cycles.
- Use and analyse information.
- Solve problems using Critical pathways.
- Solve problems using linear programming and Simultaneous equations.
- Evaluate statistical reports.
2 x 1E5 exercise books.
A Casio Graphics FX9750 calculator is strongly recommended