Year 9 Art
Teacher in Charge:
This course introduces and builds confidence when using a wide range of art-making media, showing students how to apply these with correct technique. Students can select their own subject matter, based on a selected artist model and use both elements to make a ‘high quality’ finished artwork.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Creativity: You will use a range of art making techniques and apply these in your ‘own style’.
- Time Management: Use time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Drawing and Painting and an extension into new media. (Print-making/Stencils/3-D/Digital)
- Visual Literacy: Use images to describe and express your ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Using Artist models, subject matter, media and techniques, you will make decisions based on these elements about your own work.
Year 9, Art
All resources are supplied for use in class.