Year 9 Mathematics
Teacher in Charge:
Students cover all Level 5 mathematics achievement objectives across Year 9 & 10. Students will have the opportunity to build understanding and confidence through solving problems in a range of contexts.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Develop understanding of whole number and proportional thinking.
- Reason and solve problems.
- Represent problems using algebraic notation.
- Use and analyse information.
- Calculate summary statistics and complete a statistical investigation.
- Understand and solve geometric and measurement problems.
2 x 1E5 exercise books, Scientific/Graphics calculator