Level 2 Creative Digital Technology
Teacher in Charge:
This is a project based course where students are able to choose what type of project they will develop, and what technologies they will use. Students will put forward a plan and design ideas, build their technical skills, test and improve their design, and finally present their outcome.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Creativity - explore possibilities and create original outcomes.
- Students will choose a project and will focus on the technologies relevant to that project.
- Game graphics or character design (Adobe, Blender)
- Character animation
- Virtual Reality (create models and environments)
- Game programming (Unity C#/ Python/ block code)
- 3D modelling (game content/ buildings/ environment)
- Website development
- Use the design process to propose design ideas, develop, test and create quality digital outcomes.
- Digital skills - become confident and skilled using a range of applications and technologies.
- Problem solving - critical thinking to find a way to reach the desired goal. Testing and trialling, creating and debugging programs.
- Planning and project management.
Pens, pencils, ruler, eraser, glue stick, highlighters, coloured pencils, scissors