Year 11 Creative Digital Technology
Teacher in Charge:
Students will engage in a variety of projects to develop technical skill, problem solving skills and creativity. The first term will cover 3D modelling, VR and aspects of game development. In the second term, students will be able to choose a project and design and develop an original outcome.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Use the design process to explore options, develop ideas and present an outcome.
- Computational thinking and problem solving - create algorithms, test and debug.
- Character design and game art.
- Digital skills - be able to select from an increasing range of applications to develop outcomes for particular purposes.
- Game programming (Block code or Python).
- Creativity - explore possibilities and create original outcomes.
- Design a webpage (html code).
Year 11, Technology
A4 visual diary. Headphones. Pencils and pens.