Year 11 Hospitality - Come Dine with Me
Teacher in Charge:
In Year 11 Come Dine With Me students will use knowledge about food safety, culinary techniques and creativity to design, plan and execute food and beverage services. The students will work together to explore cultural influences that celebrate the diverse nature of our modern world. Students will present knowledge and practical experiences by way of a cookbook.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Creativity- explore design concepts and cookbook styles, designing event aesthetics and meals to meet set criteria.
- Resource Management- using planning tools, teamwork, budget and seasonality constraints to develop recipes,cookbook and events.
- Event design and planning.
- Interpersonal skills- work together to analyse recipes, execute and solve problems and plan practical experience.
- Cookery methods and techniques
- Cultural cuisine and influences.
2 practical lessons per timetable cycle.
Year 11, Foods and Hospitality
Pen, Fully covered shoes