Level 3 Drama - Performing Arts Technologies
Teacher in Charge:
This full year course will offer students the opportunity to select at least TWO substantial Performing Arts Technology units from the following possibilities:
- Set design
- Costume design
- Make-up design and application
- Lighting Design
- Sound production and management
- Stage management
In conjunction with these, all students will also be required to take a third unit involving the learning and use of Set Construction skills.
In this course you will need to:
|Develop these skills:||Explore this content:|
- Visual communication skills.
- The study of a range of plays and playwrights. Close study of a stage play.
- Social, political, religious, geographical influences within the historical setting of the plays and scenes students design for.
- Collaborative group skills.
- Practical theatre production.
- On the job experience outside of school.
- Individual and collective responsibility.
2 x large design drawing books