Confirmation of Courses
Please note the following points:
- If there are insufficient numbers for a subject to be viable, the subject will not run in 2022. When this occurs, you will be contacted and asked to select another subject.
- Although every effort is made to accommodate each individual’s choice of subjects, sometimes it is not possible. If you have a clash of subjects, you will be contacted to discuss this and you may need to select another subject. As this may happen after school closes for the year, it is important that the school has accurate contact details for you.
- It is important to put in the time and effort now to choose your subjects wisely as class allocations are made according to your choices. Changes to option subjects will not be accepted after the end of this year, except in response to NCEA results or in exceptional circumstances.
- It is important you complete your option selection by the due date to enable you to have your preferred course of study. Options are due on 10 September 2021.
- If you are unable to complete you option selection on line, paper copies are available in the Deans' Centre.